Luxury Travel Deals—Booking Terms and Conditions (for bookings made after 1 July 2019)
Please contact us to see our booking terms and conditions for bookings made before 1 July 2018.
Agency bookings: Sections A and B of these Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of accommodation only, hotel vouchers (“Hotel Vouchers”), flight only, third party package holidays (“Third Party Package Holidays”) and all other travel arrangements (“Travel Offer(s)”) made available for sale through the Services where we act as an agent on behalf of the third party travel provider (“Travel Provider(s)”).
Luxury Travel Deals’ Package Holidays: Sections A and C of these Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of package holidays where we are the organiser of the package holiday (“Package Holiday(s)”). We make available for sale two types of Package Holidays—Single Contract Package Holidays and Flight-Plus Holidays. See Section C for more information about the differences between these Package Holidays and which one will be applicable to your booking.
SECTION A—APPLICABLE TO ALL BOOKINGS
WELCOME TO LUXURY TRAVEL DEALS
Luxury Travel Deals is an exclusive members’ only travel club that promotes and advertises exclusive deals on Travel Offers and Package Holidays.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before booking with us. These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with us in respect of your use of the Services and how bookings that you wish to make are processed by Luxury Travel Deals. It is important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions before using the Services. If there is anything within the Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, then please contact us on the details given in paragraph 21 below to discuss what this means for you.
- By setting up an account or otherwise using or accessing the Services you agree to these Terms and Conditions in relation to any Travel Offer or Package Holidays you buy. In addition, when you make a booking, you will be invited to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Services or make a booking.
- Luxury Travel Deals does not itself own or provide any of the services, facilities or travel arrangements which make up your Travel Offer or Package Holiday. These are provided by third parties i.e. the Travel Providers.
- The lead name on the booking will be the person responsible for the booking (the “Lead Name”). The Lead Name shall be responsible for paying the deposit and the full price, for making any amendment and cancellation requests, for the payment of any additional charges in relation to such requests and for all other matters concerning the booking, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Lead Name also confirms that the details provided for all other parties to the booking are full and accurate, that those other parties agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and that the Lead Name has the authority to accept and does accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons in the booking. The Lead Name must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking.
- The Lead Name agrees to check all descriptions on the travel documentation received after booking and to inform us immediately of any errors or instances where personal details do not correspond with those shown on the passports (where relevant) of those travelling under the booking.